Menu Close

A quitclaim deed divorce proves necessary. For this situation, the example might be the husband foregoing the property interest of his wife’s. In this condition, the husband that quits claim toward the property would be called a grantor, meanwhile, the wife that owns the thing would be called a grantee.

Any risks involved in this situation, especially since there is no guarantee or warranty of the title would handle by the wife. A married one that owns the property would also need the quitclaim deed divorce, where the property is bought before she or he is getting married.

Then, she or he sells her or his belonging concerned with a third party. To execute the deed of quitclaim related to this situation is served to assure that his partner has no interest anymore to reclaim the belonging later on. With the deed’s absence, it would be possible that a wife or a husband may come back for claiming property ownership.

Thus, you need to have a quitclaim deed divorce. Another case is when the wife needs to stay at the home of the conjugal. Then, she needs to ask for the deed of quitclaim from the husband so that she may claim the sole interest of the house property.

Within the transaction, the quitclaim deed divorce is supposed to show the party’s legal names involved. For divorced couples, the quitclaim deed must bear the wife and husband’s legal names or may be similar to those which appear in the divorce decree.

Hence, both spouses should live in different houses and would retain the conjugal property ownership, this document would not be important. Dealing with a mortgage, the quitclaim deed would not release this person of quitting claim from the obligations of his mortgage.

Yet, removing the person that quitclaim of mortgage, this mortgage should be refinanced by the grantee’s name or those to whom should the interest has been transferred just like on the quitclaim deed divorce.

Attention! We are not attorneys and we are not lawyers. We cannot represent customers, select legal forms, or give advice on rights or laws. The article provided is for information ONLY and is NOT a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.